These are the TOP 10 REASONS why you don’t want to miss Sunburn & Wonder on Saturday 28 September in Pretoria!
Jeremy Loops Live in the Garden feat Matthew Mole
Tickets on sale from Howler
Tomorrow on the 28th, Sunburn & Wonder returns to the beautiful Pretoria National Botanical Garden. Come celebrate the beautiful Pretoria Spring weather with Jeremy Loops Live in the Garden feat. Matthew Mole and with tickets selling fast, you’d want to get yours now before they completely sell out through Howler.
Still don’t have your ticket? Here are the TOP 10 REASONS why you don’t want to miss Sunburn & Wonder:
- It’s SPRING! The days are gorgeous and best spent outside.
- You get to spend the day in the beautiful Pretoria National Botanical Garden.
- The live music line-up is amazing!! Come dance to Jeremy Loops, Matthew Mole, Rubber Duc, I AM, The Ceramics, Jerry And The Bandits, Little Ringo, Zebra and Jeandré.
- Ticket prices are SUPER LOW! Get yours now from Howler.
- There are VIP tickets on sale for those who enjoy the special treatment.
- The event is open to all ages, so bring the family.
- There is a children’s play area with jumping castles to keep the little ones busy.
- Loads of yummy gourmet food vendors to pick from – so come hungry!
- Quench the thirst at the alcoholic and non-alcoholic bars.
- It’s Sunburn & Wonder – the best day out in Pretoria!
Sunburn & Wonder presents: Jeremy Loops Live in the Garden feat. Matthew Mole
Date: Saturday, 28 September 2019
Venue: Pretoria Botanical Gardens, Pretoria
Event Line-up: Jeremy Loops, Matthew Mole, December Streets, Rubber Duc, I AM, The Ceramics, Jerry And The Bandits, Little Ringo, Zebra, Jeandré
Times: Gates open at 10am / Event ends at 10pm
PLEASE NOTE: At Sunburn & Wonder, safety is our number 1 priority. We do not encourage nor condone underage drinking at our festivals, and have a Zero tolerance // strictly over 18 policy in this regard. Our aim is to host safe and secure family friendly music and lifestyle festivals in the heart of Pretoria.
Ticket Prices: All prices exclude booking fees
Phase 1 – R125 – SOLD OUT
Phase: 2 – R150 – ON SALE (limited tickets available)
Phase: 3 – R175
Phase: 4 – R200
Phase: 1 – Children Aged (11 – 17 years old) – R65 – SOLD OUT
Phase: 2 – Children Aged (11 – 17 years old) – R85 – SOLD OUT
Phase: 3 – Children Aged (11 – 17 years old) – R105 – ON SALE
Children under 11 years old – R15
VIP – Adult Tickets
**Includes: Express Queuing Access to the VIP Area with Private Bar, VIP Toilets, Unallocated Seating and Prime View of the Stage
Phase 1 – R250 – SOLD OUT
Phase: 2 – R350 – SOLD OUT
Phase: 3 – R450 – ON SALE
> > Table Bookings – R3000 < <
Includes: VIP Entry for 4 X GUESTS, Express VIP Queuing, 1 x Standard Bottle & Mixers, Private Table Area – Adult Only
NB: All Ticket Prices Exclude Booking Fees.