Winter doesn’t only bring relief from the scorching sun or exciting new offerings onto the Sorbet Man Menu, it also brings a few festivities too. After 8 months in business, Sorbet Man Clearwater is officially celebrating the store opening by toasting the success of the store and its citizens. Since opening in September 2018, guests have found a home at Sorbet Man and Clearwater, the premier shopping destination in the West Rand.
By collaborating with suppliers like Dermalogica and Blue Beards Revenge, Sorbet Man Clearwater offers the best in service and expertise for all your hair and skin needs. As their offering and skillset grow, so does the need to counter all the seasonal concerns like dry skin and sculpts as well as the need to find the right products for everyday use.
Blue Beards Revenge is determined to ensuring you have an eye-catching finished look that is pulled together by their Hair Tonic, an underrated product which gives you a natural shine and super-light hold. Massaging it into the sculpt promotes a healthy head of hair with less dandruff, and less split ends and you can choose between the Classic or Cuban scent.
Dermalogica wants to provide some TLC for your skin this season as the cold, lower humidity levels and varying indoor and outdoor temperatures take their toll on your face. But these easy tips are bound to get your routine back on track!
- Switch out your foaming cleanser for a soothing gel cream instead to replenish lipids and soothe sensitivity. Try Dermalogica’s UltraCalming Cleanser.
- Sweep away flakey, dull skin cells with Daily Resurfacer that gently smoothes and brightens while hydrating the skin at the same time.
- Layer on hydration and reduce tightness by spritzing after cleansing and throughout the day over make-up. Choose from Antioxidant HydraMist or UltraCalming Mist.
- For sore, red, irritated skin, comfort with a generous application of UltraCalming Serum Concentrate and use UltraCalming Relief Masque a few times a week to soothe and calm.
- Change to a heavier weight moisturiser for more nourishment and protection like Super Rich Repair for day and night.
- If it’s super cold, try a healing balm like Climate Control on exposed areas like lips, nose and cheekbones for extra protection and healing.
- Repair and diminish dry skin and lines by gently patting Intensive Eye Repair around your eyes.
Everyone’s skin and hair type are different, that’s why Sorbet Man Clearwater is the perfect place to sit down and have a chat with one of the highly trained therapists or barbers about your specific needs. They are able to help you identify the problem areas and easily recommend the right product or treatment to bring back your glow this season.
The exciting offering doesn’t stop there. Sorbet Man has an array of combos, specials and exciting new offers that will take your look to the next level. Visit Sorbet Man Clearwater at Shop at Clearwater Mall.
To make Bookings:
Sorbet Man Clearwater
Shop UM 027A Clearwater mall
Tel: 011 675 1163
Open daily from 9am